Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
A key position with the IT Strategy & Business Management Team, the Performance Metrics Analyst position is responsible for producing accurate and standardized reporting results with key insights to communicate operational performance to the IT leadership team. The Performance Metrics Analyst partners closely with the IT Leadership Team to assess current defined measurements, assess for improvements, and design and operationalize new metrics. The Performance Metrics Analyst also provides ongoing support and enhancement of current metrics by driving alignment with Industry standards and best practices.
The Performance Metrics Analyst provides hands-on measurement and analysis expertise, demonstrating the value of operationalizing metrics, coaching teams on designing their metrics, assist the teams visualize their metrics using prototypes, and conduct tests of the intended and actual outcomes against baselines and/or industry benchmarks.
- Develop and maintain Metric Operating Model including design of metric templates with a guide for development and management of active and planned metrics.
- Partner with IT Stakeholders to design, develop and track progress of operational/performance metrics toward IT Strategic goals and industry benchmarks.
- Design metric outputs (e.g. dashboards, charts, heatmaps) that demonstrate progress of operational / performance metrics.
- Lead monthly Metrics Operating Review, reporting results of monthly metrics to IT Stakeholders.
- Develop business trend analysis, monitor key operational / performance metrics, and report results to the IT Leadership team.
- Provide support for operational and ad hoc information as well as customized reports for monthly business line reports.
- Develops and monitors action plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience designing, developing operational / performance metrics and reporting.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of banking / financial services and/or technology industry experience is preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years of hands-on experience in business / technology projects of varying complexities, involving a medium sized team with cross-department impacts.
- Required Six Sigma certification with 2-4 years of experience with increasing responsibilities from Team Member to Team Leader or Coach.
- Preferred certification in SAFE Agile with 2-3 years of experience.
- Knowledge, understanding, and application of principles and practices of Performance Measurement/Management
- Demonstrated analytical capability to understand results, and probe results for potential issues, risks, and roadblocks.
- Working knowledge of metrics development principles including design and development of metrics, metric analysis, and reporting metric results.
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools, Tableau preferred.
- Excellent statistical analysis and problem-solving skills.
- A working knowledge of data analysis and data mining tools and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to executive management and various levels across within the organization Exceptional analytical, managerial, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate technical metric information to various levels of management.
This job has expired.
- Working knowledge of business productivity tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio.