Kforce has a client in Charlotte, NC that is seeking a Pega Developer. Work is currently remote due to COVID. The candidate must be willing to work from Raleigh, Chandler, Minneapolis, San Francisco, or New York immediately after COVID is controlled.Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Pega certifications required include:
- Pega Certified Senior Architect (CSSA)
- Pega Certified Architect will be considered with extensive operations/admin background (CSA)
- 5 years of Pega, needs version 8.4 or higher
- Knowledge around enablement/usage of DevOps, CI-CD tools for automated Pega deployments
- Java Development background with Tomcat Middleware experience
- Previous experience with Java and Tomcat solutions are a plus; Aware of it and some of the interactions and can help with issues in non-prod environment, if they are just Pega they might struggle
- Experience within large scale enterprise, with core competencies with installation/configuration of Pega BPM suite; With two years of minimum experience with Pega PRPC infrastructure engineering; Responsible for maintenance, monitoring, patching and troubleshooting of high availability of the application
- Working knowledge with infrastructure technologies (WebSphere, MQ, IIS, APACHE, Tomcat, Kafka) Integrated with Pega
- Certificate, Load balancer management & troubleshooting
- Knowledge around enablement/usage of DEV-Ops, CI-CD tools for automated Pega deployments
- Experience with Pega Upgrades from version to Pega 8.4.2 version and underline activities
- Agile experience with knowledge around JIRA
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.