Posted in Financial Services
REPAY ("Realtime Electronic Payments" / NASDAQ TICKER: RPAY) is an established and fast-growing publicly traded financial technology and payment processing company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the country. REPAY enables its customers to accept payments anytime, anywhere, and through any channel while providing a secure, seamless, and enjoyable payment experience for the end consumers. REPAY offers a comprehensive suite of electronic payment and funding solutions, including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing, Instant Funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities. The scalability of its products allows merchants of all sizes to add an instant arsenal of intelligent payment technology solutions to their businesses without significant development costs or infrastructure investments.
Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager with a background in managing the payroll function for a quickly growing, multi-national company. REPAY is looking for someone who can manage the entire payroll function including processing a semi-monthly payroll for 550+ employees, integrating new employees through acquisitions and owning the overall process. This role will work closely with the HR and Finance team and provide support for employees companywide. We work hard, but we have lots of fun doing it. If a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment sounds appealing, you'll fit right in.
What you'll be responsible for:
• Manage semi-monthly payroll processing fir 550+ employees in 40+ states
• Ensure timely and accurate payment to employees, compliance with payroll regulations and laws, and maintain payroll records.
• Maintain payroll information by directing the collection, calculation and entering of data, including but not limited to updating payroll system with changes to direct deposits, taxes, insurance premiums, etc.
• Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and non-taxable wages
• Coordinate with other departments, such as human resources and accounting, to ensure accurate and consistent payroll processing
• Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
• Point of contact for all employee questions related to payroll
• Furnishes and files tax forms to employees and with the IRS
• Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results
• Support broader HR/Finance projects when necessary
Skills and experience you should possess:
• 5+ years of relevant experience in managing payroll, preferred; financial services and/or payments industry experience, a plus but not required
• 2-4 years of experience working for a fast-growing company with M&A experience, preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent related field experience preferred
• Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills, as well as a strong understanding of payroll regulations and laws.
• Certification as a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), preferred
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail, quality, and effective verbal and written communication skills and follow-through
• Strong mathematical skills
• Managing a payroll system transition
• A strong team player with the proven ability to build good relationships
• Self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the information needed for the project at hand
• Prior experience working with remote teams, preferred
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
WHY JOIN REPAY.... BECAUSE CULTURE IS EVERYTHING
GROWTH & PEOPLE-CENTERED LEADERSHIP
As the industry-leading financial technology provider in the Consumer Finance and Business to Business spaces, we continue to set the standard for application development and delivery. In 2019, REPAY became a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market (RPAY). For the past three consecutive years, we have placed on the ACG® Atlanta Georgia Fast 40, a list recognizing the top 40 fastest-growing middle-market companies in Georgia. REPAY's leadership empowers each team member to make a difference and stretch to their fullest potential. Our dedication to frequent, transparent communication is shown with companywide meetings where our leaders share company vision and encourage employees to ask questions.
FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT & GREAT TEAMS
We offer it all: business to casual dress, great snacks & beverages, and open-air collaborative team settings. REPAY has been certified as a Great Place to Work® company for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. The REPAY team is fun, smart, collaborative, and truly enjoys working together. Making a difference in our local communities - we support several philanthropic initiatives every year to give back to our local communities. We are self-driven, motivated professionals who do not require micro-management to ensure we produce high quality and timely work.
INNOVATION & EDUCATION
We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are always pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are constantly revolutionizing the industry by building on new ideas from clients and employees. We provide the resources necessary to ensure new innovations can develop quickly and with quality. We encourage continuing education, including professional conferences and events.
PUTTING OUR PEOPLE FIRST
We believe our people are the best, and we care immensely about their success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes 100% coverage of employee healthcare premiums and several free benefits, including life insurance, disability insurance, and work-life balance resources. All benefits go into effect day one. Our employees' futures are important to us, which is why we have a 401(k)-employer match and and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. REPAY employees are eligible to participate in our Annual Bonus Program. This bonus award reflects excellent performance of individual contributions and goals achieved during the past year.
REPAY's core values are Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Respect, and Integrity.
REPAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to build our teams and grow a company in which employees can succeed, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, pregnancy, religion, age (40 and over), disability, service in the uniformed services, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Celebrating our diverse backgrounds, views and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and continue to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our