The Passenger Service Manager leads our Team of Service Agents supporting our airline customer(s) by overseeing Passenger Services Operations. This includes but may not be limited to management of Ticket Counter processes for both domestic and international operations, Gate departure and arrivals at multiple terminals, baggage service, Airline Operations and overall oversight to ensure our team members are trained and capable of delivering an exceptional experience to our customers. This position will ensure accurate and timely execution of all process and procedures, fiscal and operational KPIs, all while maintaining the highest level of quality and customer service.
Essential job duties and responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Manages all Passenger Services operational activities related to TAS’s Airline customer.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures while also holding others accountable.
- Provides effective leadership and mentorship for department supervisors.
- Understand and deliver upon contract requirements and customer expectations.
- Excellent ability to communicate both written and verbally.
- Developed EQ and ability to adapt to various team member personalities to get the best out of each.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of Airline Ground Handling operations and relevant business priorities. Along with the key challenges, operational procedures, and regulatory requirements of an airline passenger operation.
- Manages staff resources through effective and efficient team member scheduling.
- Manages relationships with TAS Airline customers to ensure quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Conducts meetings to collaborate with leadership team on resolving issues and concerns.
- Is enthusiastic regarding employee relations and team leading. Seeks to leave their own thumbprint on the operation.
- Works with frontline leadership and other capable candidates on succession planning for various roles
- Ensures supplies, staffing, and any other requirements are sufficient to support flight activity.
- Assists in the hiring and training of personnel and the coordination of new hire paperwork.
- Conduct performance evaluations on team members.
- Ensures employees are complying with the company’s uniform policy and dress code.
- Monitor attendance and works with HR on infractions and record keeping.
- Handles disciplinary matters in coordination with HR and Management.
- Continually monitors the quality, safety, and performance of the operation and works to deliver continual improvements in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Directs and coordinates the operations of their department through subordinate managers and supervisors.
- Team Member coaching and development
- Succession Planning within department
- Responsible for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing and hiring of employees; planning, assigning, scheduling, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
An individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty satisfactorily to perform this job successfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED (prefer A.A. Degree from two-year college or technical school, OR B.A. or B.S. Degree from a four-year college or university); and
- At least three (3) years of related Airline Ground Handling experience.
- Minimum age of eighteen (18)
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations:
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to author reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of ADP Payroll Systems and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the State Labor Code
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements
- Data entry skills
- Excellent communication, organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills
- Able to score at least 90% on TAS Manager test
- May occasionally be asked to run local errands.
- Security Clearance, (for airport security purposes) pass a 10-year background screening.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally required to stand, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; regularly required to walk and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee may be asked to perform medium work that includes moving objects up to seventy (70) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must be able to operate a personal computer/laptop and cell phone for approximately eight (8) hours per day. They will also be required to spend extended time reviewing both physical and electronic documents.
This position works outside in all types of weather conditions and direct contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft. This position may be exposed to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, and machinery.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
This job has expired.