WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world's largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data - spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices - so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium's turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium's customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers' and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
The Partner Training & Development Specialist is a technical education position that plays a vital role in supporting the success of our Global Partners. Responsible for all aspects of the learning delivery process, including; delivery of live in-person events, live virtual online events, and creating source content/videos for eLearing equivalent courses. Successfully excelling in this role involves extensively learning Tealium products, related technologies, processes, services, etc. and translating that understanding into educational experiences that help ensure partners acquire the knowledge and develop the skills to excel and achieve success with selling, marketing, and deploying Tealium.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- Training Delivery: Ensure Partners have the knowledge and skills to implement Tealium. Lead multiple forms of instructional delivery, including: Live in-person sessions delivered around the world (when safe travel resumes), virtual online training using Zoom or related technologies to deliver engaging remote training.
- Apply your enthusiasm and industry knowledge to be able to translate your understanding of Tealium technology and marketing industry practices into easy to understand and utilize learning concepts that speed and ease the learning process.
- Provide Train-the-Trainer sessions for external and internal subject matter experts (SMEs), other departments and for Education team skills shares.Training Development
- Work as a member of the larger Education team to create engaging, interactive, impactful courses, including; course analysis, evaluation, quizzes and exams, hands on labs and practicals, certifications, reviews and maintenance.
- Create and conduct basic editing of source videos to be used to create eLearning equivalent courses to the instructor-led versions.
- Apply education best practices leveraging knowledge of curriculum development methodologies, Instructional Design, project management processes, and adult learning practices such as Bloom's Taxonomy, ADDIE, Outcome Based ISD, and Phillips & Kirkpatrick. Incorporate learning technology and adult learning theory to increase impact and offerings of training solutions (audio, video, interactions, simulations, role plays, games, etc).Develop and manage updates to courseware and documentation to ensure up-to-date knowledge throughout each release of Tealium products.
- Contribute to course assessment, practicals, labs, and certification exam materials, including scenarios, multiple-choice, and other item formats for use in testing Tealium knowledge.
- Support localization efforts to create multilingual variations of educational content. Administrative & Operational
- Project Manage and directly contribute to development of all types of learning resources (presentations, manuals, job aids, videos, etc.), and materials for classroom and online training; including the necessary storyboards, scripts, outlines, project plans, etc.
- Conduct interviews and learning assessments to identify knowledge and skills gaps to help define relevant training requirements for course improvements and new course development and custom/private training sessions.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop course specifications, gather course content, and develop materials.
- Review feedback and refine course materials based on feedback to support instructor and learner needs.
- Work with internal stakeholder teams to ensure accuracy, consistency and timely dissemination of all information.
- Deliver products on-time, with the highest possible standards, with minimal supervision and minimal defects.
- Facilitate process improvement & implement new processes and materials to continually refine and improve education services.
- Assist with managing education related support requests and tickets.
- Update & maintain content library to ensure it is current and accurate.
- Assist with the uploading and testing of content into the LMS.
- Skilled in the application of Instructional Design and adult learning best practices
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with Tealium
- Experience with LMS systems
- Commitment to helping adults develop their skills
- Fanatical about Customer Service & Satisfaction
- Experience in Agile rapid development environments and quick turnaround of deliverable
- Familiar with Digital Marketing technologies and best practices
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Working knowledge of eLearning technologies, such as authoring tools and design/development tools (ScreenFlow, Camtasia Articulate)
- Strong organization skillsDemonstrated project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills & the ability to convey concepts
- Positive team-focused attitude and work style
- Multilingual skills highly appreciated
At Tealium, we don't just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work)
, our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares
, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working)
, enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership
, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time
, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break
, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium)
, offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs
, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium's solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.
This job has expired.