To provide and sustain an effective learning environment for every student through well prepared classes, relevant assignments, fair and holistic assessment of learning, clear documentation of student progress, and support of academic success of at-risk students. The DMS Instructor is responsible for instructing and assessing didactic and clinical courses in the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program. The individual will instruct, evaluate, and observe students in the lab and conduct periodic clinical site visits to ensure students are progressing satisfactorily. The individual will be responsible for the implementation and continued improvement of coordination of the didactic, campus laboratory and clinical experiences in the sonography program.
* Professional growth
* Student success
* Teach assigned courses
* Ensure course and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by the syllabus.
* Participate in continued evaluation of the programs in Diagnostic Medical Sonography to include scanning protocols for the lab.
* Assist the Program Director in the operation of the program by participating in the formulation of program, lab, and clinical policies and procedures.
* Participate in accreditation activities.
* Provide all necessary documentation for students
* Participate in administrative committee and reporting
* Participate in professional development activities
*Minimum of 3 years of industry experience.*