We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
Performs basic tasks to support the operations group such as routine prepping and scanning mail, data-entry, file maintenance, client support, and other duties as assigned. Ability to multitask.
This is a part-time role working approximately 25 hour per week. Typical work week will be Monday/Tuesday/Friday, 8-4. After a few months, one of these days can become remote.
- Data Entry (i.e. file maintenance, transactions)
- Clerical Duties (i.e. filing, scanning)
- Document and Data Review
- Level 1 Issue Research & Resolution
- Handles internal/external telephone calls
- Balancing & Reconciliation
- May be asked to participate in special projects (i.e. conversion, release, disaster recovery)
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 Years Prior clerical/data entry experience preferred
- Customer Service experience
- May have some prior banking experience
- Basic knowledge of Word & Excel
- Basic Computer Skills
- • High School Diploma or equivalent
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.