Job ID: 283721
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® has an exciting opportunity in the Paint department for 2 nd shift at our Terrell, Texas location. We are continually investing in a world class safe work environment. Providing our employees with a quality work environment results in a high-quality product our customers have come to expect. Employees find opportunity for personal growth, career longevity and being part of a team. If you are seeking those qualities in your employment, then Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is a great place for your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for racking and unracking unpainted and painted aluminum extrusion on to our paint line, and painting aluminum extrusions. It is also responsible for quality inspection of the material.
- Experience operating an overhead crane is a plus
- Read written instructions and follow verbal instructions
- Multitask, prioritize and work under time constraints
- A team player and willing to be trained to work in other areas as assigned
- Communicate well with peers and management
- Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment
- Flexibility to work off-shifts, with periods of required overtime
- Preference will be given to applicants with former manufacturing paint experience
- Regular and predictable attendance, ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Stand and walk for entire shift on concrete, up to 12 hours
- Twist, bend and kneel
- Push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs individually and 150 lbs with a partner
- Grasp metal and squeeze hooks and clamps
- Lift aluminum extrusions overhead and at head level individually and with a partner
- Requires constant reaching, handling and grasping while turning of upper body while moving and lifting
- Temperatures are consistent with same outdoor climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Additional Information
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: May 14, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Equipment Operator, Painter, Manufacturing
This job has expired.