CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
We are actively seeking an experienced Paint Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Fargo.
- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities.
- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.
- Develops metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output, and identify 3) equipment and process flow bottlenecks.
- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
- Determines facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.
- Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 or more years of experience with liquid paint systems
- OR Associates degree and 5 or more years of experience with liquid paint systems
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice