Packages Injection, Thermoformed and EPP products manually, operates auxiliary equipment and performs quality functions to ensure product meets criteria. Follows all work processes implemented in the department and follows all safety and Company guidelines as outlined in the department manuals. **OUR MANUFACTURING AND WAREHOUSE AREAS ARE TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED BY HVAC**
- Ensures quality standards are maintained in handling, packaging and finishing of all products packaged.
- Comply with safety, operating policies, procedures regarding equipment, materials and finished goods.
- Operate auxiliary equipment: Hot stamp, Milling, Sonic welder, Glue gun, Spin welder, Lid Counter/Bagger, Boxing station, etc.
- Perform Multi-task jobs: Shrink wrap and other machines
- Ability to assemble components to build kits or units installing hinges, brackets, and other hardware as required.
- Ensures correct quantity of product per carton and proper packaging requirements are followed.
- Labels Cartons, W.I.P., or products accurately. Verifies box and UPC label accuracy with packaged product.
- Inspects product at each step of secondary and/or packaging process for quality defects. Performs necessary post molding operations and rework as required to adhere to quality standards.
- Maintains a clean and organized work station. Maintains strict housekeeping guidelines at all times.
- Recognize and report any problems, issues, discrepancies, or questions to Process Technician and/or Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Fill out and maintain required data on production related forms.
- Maintain reliable and consistent attendance, including being punctual, and dependable in order to meet the needs of the department and the organization.
- Execute each essential duty satisfactorily in order to perform job successfully.
- Follows all safety procedures required in work area, wears PPE as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
- Performs effectively as a team member, able to work well with others, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with respect.
- Takes ownership of own work and behavior, accepts accountability for own actions, encourages solutions, and communicates status of work/projects.
- Follow all department quality standards/criteria. Raise concerns and issues to immediate manager.
- Able to understand and demonstrate Cambro company culture, display company core values (Safety, Quality, Respect, and Service).
- Understands department's key performance indicators and contributes to achieve these goals both individually and as a team.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions for assembly, packaging and operating secondary machinery.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, remain flexible and open to possible schedule changes in order to meet business needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may require:
- Constant walking, standing, bending and/or twisting at the neck and waist, repetitive use of hands for simple grasping, lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs..
- Frequent bending at the waist, reaching below shoulder level, lifting/carrying up to 50lbs.
- Occasional squatting, climbing, use of hands for power grasping, fine manipulation, pushing & pulling, reaching above shoulder level.
- Working around equipment and machinery.
- Exposure to dust, gas, fumes, or chemicals.
- Working at heights.
- Use of special visual or auditory protective equipment (hearing protection and safety glasses)
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Less than high school education; or up to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret safety rules, procedures and SDS (Safety Data Sheets).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have at least 3 months Injection Molding Packing experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years' related experience
CAMBRO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based upon race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
This job has expired.