Spectralytics, Inc. which is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies, is located in Dassel and Brooklyn Park, MN and provides contract laser processing and assembly services to medical device manufacturers. Learn more how we are impacting lives daily at www.spectralytics.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
What is it Like to Work at Spectralytics?
We value the contributions of our employees and promote growth, safety and security for all our employees. Spectralytics pays competitive wages along with a rich benefit package while offering a positive work environment with a focus on continuous improvement. Check out all Spectralytics can offer you as a valued team member.
Operator Assembler II Position Summary:
The Operator Assembler II will be responsible for operating and tending manufacturing machines, per prescribed work instructions, to create parts or products. This position is also responsible for quality checks, assembly, packaging, labeling, and moving of product. **This position will require between 2 - 6 weeks of training in our Dassel location before being placed in our Brooklyn Park facility. Transportation will be provided between Brooklyn Park and Dassel and you will be paid for the travel time for this training, which generally includes one hour before and one hour after the shift.
Hours for this shift will be Monday - Thursday, 5:00am - 3:00pm, but we can be flexible.
Operator Assembler II Responsibilities:
QualificationsOperator Assembler II Position Requirements:
- Ensure quality products are being produced by following work instructions and inspecting parts
- Support and comply with the company Quality System, ISO, and medical device requirements
- Complete assigned tasks through operating laser systems, automation cell, cleaning lines, inspections or similar such workcenters
- Inspect, trim, clean, and package products to customer specifications
- Ability to use measuring equipment (gauge pins, calipers, tape measure)
- Mix chemicals and materials as required
- Responsible for periodic checks on output
- Communicate issues with equipment, material, or processes
- Maintain an organized work area (5S)
- Participate in the Operational Excellence Program
Operator Assembler II Preferred Requirements:
- Microscope knowledge
- Dexterity and hand and eye coordination
- Clean room environment procedures and regulations
- Machinery and equipment familiarity
- Knowledge of basicv math concepts and skills
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, job travelers, prints, and other procedure
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Physical & Environmental Demands:
- 2 years of manufacturing experience
- Experience in a cleanroom environment
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
Cretex Companies use cutting oils, solvents, and other chemicals in the manufacturing process. Testing is conducted on a periodic basis to ensure that all chemicals are kept well below the OSHA permissible exposure levels.
View Full Job DescriptionSpectralytics Benefits:
As a Cretex Medical company, Spectralytics offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. Spectralytics also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay. Spectralytics also offers company specific benefits such as:
- Operational Excellence appreciation Lunches
- Volunteer Activities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
- Wellness Program
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
This job has expired.