We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
Performs basic tasks to support Lockbox Operations such as routine scanning, editing or data entry, filing, communication to clients, audit functions, purging files, inputting fee related activity, adding, deleting or changing client email addresses as needed and internal client support. Ability to multitask
- Data Entry (i.e. file maintenance, transactions)
- Clerical Duties (i.e. filing, scanning)
- Document and Data Review
- Level 1 Issue Research & Resolution
- Handles internal/external telephone calls
- Balancing & Reconciliation
- May be asked to participate in special projects (i.e. conversion, release, disaster recovery)
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior clerical/data entry experience preferred
- Customer Service experience
- May have some prior banking experience
- Basic knowledge of Word & Excel
- Basic Computer Skills
- 0-3 years' experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.