Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Responsible for the management of the overall production operation. Oversees the daily operations and long-term strategic plan(s) of manufacturing focusing on productivity and efficiency to increase overall profitability/growth of the operation. Provides leadership, training and direction of personnel to ensure jobs are completed and meet company standards, client job specifications and deadline dates at the lowest production costs by effectively supervising assigned personnel, equipment operation and work flow
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures jobs are completed according to company quality standards, client job specifications and customer requested deadline, by effectively supervising assigned personnel, equipment operation and workflow.
- Manages total production labor percentages by achieving percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the senior management.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Responsible for ensuring that client deadlines are met.
- Ultimately responsible for contract compliance, HR compliance, and financial compliance.
- Meets training objectives and follows up on employee training progress and performance.
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality.
- Makes employee safety a daily focus by designating employee safety committee and following recommendation of the company's Injury Management Program.
- Takes ownership of employee performance by regularly scheduling coaching time to work with marginal performers.
- Maintains adequate and quality personnel by interviewing, hiring, and by doing performance reviews; ensuring internal job openings are posted.
- Motivates employees and recognizes accomplishments in a timely manner.
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all department employees by communicating in a professional manner and by providing constructive feedback.
- Promotes and environment of integrity and responsibility in the workplace by creating a work environment where they lead by example.
- Completes required reports and other paperwork. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for managing financial results by interpreting projecting, managing declining balances and reconciling profit and loss statement.
- Responsible for managing P-L.
- Digital expertise.
- Fosters a positive work climate by developing a relationship between the Production Department and the Sales Department.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Requires minimum of 5 - 7 years of production experience.
- Requires 3 years of management experience.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Additional Pay Details
Compensation Range $70,000 - $85,000
Position is bonus eligible, 16% STI