Intrepid Solutions has an opportunity for two Operations Managers for a new contract.
The Operations Managers shall be assigned to NOC locations located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Fort Carson, CO, to oversee and direct the contractor support staff to assure that client operations, maintenance and support activities are effective and efficient in delivering mission critical capability, and maintaining the readiness and security posture of the client infrastructure.
OPERATING HOURS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Fulfill 24/7/365 "on call" schedule, responsible for coordinating all operational emergencies and mission demands.
- Report directly to Government leadership for routine and other time-sensitive communication requirements specific to organization operations.
- Provide first-line supervision of all operations and helpdesk support staff.
- Have domain expertise in Satellite Communications (SATCOM) and network system operations, helpdesk coordination, expeditionary military network operations, Continuity of Operations (COOP) planning, facilities and cybersecurity, and project management.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager, the Chief Engineer, and Government staff to recommend and develop executable plans to manage the evolution of infrastructure and support staff posture, to address infrastructure obsolescence, and evolving capability and support requirements.
- Represent MCSC Operations at the Network Configuration Control Board engagements.
- Serve as liaisons with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Continental United States (CONUS) Theater Network Operations and Security Center (CTNOSC) and local Network Enterprise Center (NEC) for system status reporting and local and long haul information service requirements.
- Provide support to coordination of facility operations and maintenance to include analysis and planning of facility refresh and upgrades to meet operational, safety and security requirements. Coordinate with government facilities managers and support contractors.
- This position is a 24/7/365 on-call role.
Position does not require travel.QualificationsCLEARANCE:
Active Secret and ability to attain and maintain Top Secret / SCI clearance.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) from an accredited college or university in Business, Accounting, Project Management, Operations Management, or Engineering.
N/ASKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in managing technical projects in a military hardware/software development environment.
- Minimum of at least 1 year of military communication or C2 domain experience.
Intrepid Solutions and Services does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, Intrepid may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Intrepid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
This job has expired.