Intrepid Solutions provides cross functional support to the National Air and Space Intelligence Center. This diverse team includes providing services in network hardware support, physical and virtual servers, help desk support, systems administration, IT infrastructure installation and maintenance, and storage and backup administration support. Within this team, Intrepid is currently seeking a GSP On-site Platform as a Service (PaaS)/Cloud Support Lead.
- Provide Level II Level III Onsite/Cloud PaaS and all aspects of Cloud support for GSP systems on NIPRnet, Cornerstone-Secret, Cornerstone-Top Secret, Tungsten, Zinc, StoneGhost, Classified and Unclassified Cloud environments
- Enterprise consists of 12 PaaS systems which includes Production, Integration and Research across multiple Classified/Unclassified environments
- Create and maintain system and application blueprints for new portal offerings
- Provision, operate, and maintain systems and environments in a Hybrid Cloud environment to include Private Clouds such as the on-premises DC/OS/VMware environment and the Public and Community Clouds to include the IC Commercial Cloud Service, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud and other cloud providers approved for Government use
- Operate and maintain cloud-based infrastructure and monitoring services enabling high availability, 9% uptime, of on-premises and cloud systems and applications
- Migrate legacy systems and applications to cloud implementations (both on-premises and off- premises)
- Sustainment and availability of PaaS systems utilizing D2iQ DC/OS
- Operate, maintaining, and enhance a self-service portal, automation tools, reporting tools and dashboards; reporting system capacity to system owners
- Provide Sustainment, Availability, and Transition of the PIR PaaS software components, as described in PIR Platform Components documentation on classified and unclassified environments
- Provide Sustainment, Availability, and Transition of software for PIR Platform databases ensuring their readiness and availability for PIR production, as described in PIR Platform Components documentation on classified and unclassified environments
- Provide Sustainment, Availability, and Transition of automated algorithms, as described in PIR Mission Components documentation. Automated algorithms include those developed under Extended Scene-Based Processing efforts, and those running on PaaS in the GSP production, integration, research on classified and unclassified environments
- Provide Sustainment, Availability, and Transition of all capabilities of the PIR. The contractor shall support all PIR Catalog components and their supporting processing streams, as well as supported external interfaces, as described in PIR Mission Components documentation. Any sustained or enhanced capabilities of the PIR Catalog shall be implemented using Docker and a DC/OS scheduler, to remain consistent with the PIR Architecture on classified and unclassified environments
- Sustain and enhance D2iQ DC/OS PaaS system
- Sustain and enhance GSP Classified and Unclassified Cloud systems
- Sustain and enhance the PaaS software capabilities including DC/OS, Kubernetes, Docker, Scale, Gluster, Ceph, Zookeeper, Kafka, Kong, Geoserver, Marathon, Metronome, Stamp, Aether, Key, Team Manager, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), Brigade, Geoserver framework and other COTS/GOTS software utilized on GSP PaaS systems
- Provide support in programming/scripting languages including Python, C, C++, C#, Bash, Perl, Go and Java
- Manage performance and capacity for application containers running on a DC/OS-based platform
- Operate and maintain a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery application pipeline enabling a continuous approval to operate for application delivery and release
- Develop, support, and troubleshoot scripts for automation of IT-related tasks for all system Test automation in approved test environment. Assist system administrators with integration and implementation of automation.
- Support and troubleshoot scripts written in Microsoft Powershell, Python, bash, and/or perl. Use automation tools like vRealize Automation, Ansible, puppet, and/or chef. Use software defined techniques and integration with RESTful APIs. Utilize the CI/CD pipeline and Platform processes and tools to test and approve all scripts including using the approved coding repository (e.g. GitHub, Jenkins, Subversion)
- Act as part of the GSP PCIDS process as defined in the GSP PCIDS SOP
- Active Top Secret / SCI. ***TS/SCI required upon application for initial consideration. This position is not open for any clearance upgrades, reactivation, or sponsorship.***
- Possess & maintain Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+ CE), required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree AND Five or more (5+) years of relevant, progressive experience.
- Previous utilization of government provide documentation and ticketing systems such as Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Jira Service Desk, Atlassian Confluence, ServiceNow and Microsoft Service Manager
- Proficient in creating, maintaining and enhancing programming/scripting languages including Python, C, C++, C#, Bash, Perl, Go, Java and R
- Knowledge of application containers operating on DC/OS-based platforms.
- Experience working with Cloud-based platforms.
Intrepid Solutions and Services does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, Intrepid may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Intrepid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
This job has expired.