As part of the Omnichannel Strategy and Optimization Team within AstraZeneca's Global Commercial Digital and Innovation department, the Omnichannel Strategy Leader will be responsible for strategic design, execution and analysis of the Omnichannel Marketing capability. This includes establishing relationships with marketing teams in the US, their creative agency partners, their extended business teams, and channel partners to champion the adoption, design, expansion and measurement of omnichannel marketing programs to healthcare professionals and consumers.
The Omnichannel Leader will co-design with US Brand Teams digital omnichannel marketing campaigns for BBU brands in assigned therapeutic area and will consult marketing teams. The Omnichannel Leader will partner with different departments and US stakeholders on the implementation of omnichannel and multichannel campaigns that support the US brand strategic plan and objectives and ensure compliance with all AstraZeneca privacy, consent, quality and security policies.
The Omnichannel Leader has accountability for delivering executional excellence to their assigned brands and is responsible for driving brand team satisfaction and AZ business outcomes. The Omnichannel Leader must have the ability to effectively engage, influence and challenge key stakeholders both internal and external in order to deliver data-driven campaigns that effectively advance the business. The Leader must also ensure satisfaction and ongoing continuous optimization of their efforts.
The Leader requires strong business acumen, understanding of process solutions, comprehension of digital and non-digital channels, customer centric marketing, digital marketing, and data-driven decision making.
Core Job Requirements:
- Partners with brand, agencies, and other internal and external stakeholders to translate business strategy into Omnichannel Campaign Strategy and Execution and deliver Omnichannel Campaigns that drive business results for the assigned brands
- Understand and provide thought leadership across digital and non-digital channels, campaign planning, segmentation, and how to leverage a unified strategy to create personalized experiences
- Acts as the front-facing liaison for the Omnichannel Team to and from the Brand Teams
- Partner with and educate brand teams about HCP and Consumer promotions SOPs, new campaign strategy set up, execution, and capabilities for single, multi, and omnichannel campaigns that deliver on brand strategy objectives
Omnichannel Execution Enablement:
- Provide context and initial campaign information to Omnichannel Managers, Specialists, and Operators to execute campaign delivery
- Involve other parties as necessary to execute the campaign and measurement
- Demonstrate organizational awareness of supporting capabilities/partners. E.g. IT, call center, SMEs, compliance, Dialog Direct, ConnectiveRx, production, planning, Veeva, etc.
Campaign Performance Management:
- Monitor and evaluate current brand campaigns through metrics that matter and make recommendations to optimize performance where appropriate. E.g. increase reach, engagement performance, etc.
- Educate/consult with brand team on HCP email lease annual and ad-hoc process/needs
Essential for the Role:
- Socialize/capture wins & challenges with core team & broader AZ when appropriate
- Balance GCDI priorities/projects with brand priorities/projects
- Digital transformation projects as assigned, capacity permitting
- Contribute to and influence the evolution of the omnichannel marketing capability as a meaningful component for the delivery of business outcomes
Preferred for the Role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant experience and a depth of knowledge in the following areas
- Proven track record in delivering marketing projects with measured outcomes
- Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of channels such as: email, SMS, web, direct mail, print, media, SEM, social, salesforce, events
- Familiar with Platforms: Adobe Campaign, Tealium, Databases
- Strategic analysis/insight
- Proven track record of leading teams without positional authority
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Advanced Degree in a relevant field
- Customer relationship management (CRM) experience
- Demonstrated leadership and coordination of teams to deliver single cohesive strategy
- Marketing/Brand Management experience
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Experience
- Media/Advertising Agency Experience
- Cross functional experience
- Database marketing
- Familiar with Agile ways of working
- Familiar with JIRA
Internal and External Contacts/Customers:
- Multi-Channel marketing, integrated marketing, omnichannel marketing
- Ability to build trusted relationships and influence with key Stakeholders
- Business Analysis
- Resource and Performance Management
- Cross-Functional interactions
- US Marketing Teams
- Omnichannel Marketing Specialist
- GCO Operations, Production, and Reporting teams
- Insights & Analytics
- GCDI Planning, Content Strategy, PMO, Channel Excellence, and Scaling teams
- Other AZ Stakeholders
- External Agency, Media and other partners
- Direct Reports - none
- Travel Requirements - Occasional local travel to Wilmington office
At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. Work at the cutting-edge, where scientific innovations and an entrepreneurial spirit are the norm.So, what's next!
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you!Find out more on Social Media:
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
This job has expired.