About Oliver Wyman CAVOK
Oliver Wyman CAVOK, an aviation, rail, and energy technical consulting company with offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Westlake, Texas; and London, England is looking for an experienced Market Intelligence Manager. This dynamic role plays a critical part in supporting the efforts to develop and implement key strategic intelligence, analysis, and data reporting.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman CAVOK: http://cavok.oliverwyman.com/
Manager - Market Intelligence
Atlanta, Georgia; or Westlake, Texas;
Oliver Wyman CAVOK provides technical consulting and services to the aviation, rail, and energy sectors. An Oliver Wyman CAVOK Subject Matter Expert (SME) will often relate to one of the sectors but multi-sector experience is a plus. The Market Intelligence Manager will be part of Oliver Wyman CAVOK's comprehensive technical advisory support and services that relate to safe, reliable, and cost-effective operations in the aviation and rail sectors. The Market Intelligence team develops and maintains the short and long-term forecast outlooks for the global aircraft fleet as well as the annual maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) spend attributable to those aircraft. These forecasts and trends are used for a variety of client engagements as well as industry publications. The Market Intelligence Manager will lead the development of these forecasts and associated commentaries in addition to supporting client and project teams. At times, this role will manage client engagements directly. The Market Intelligence Manager will become a SME in the aviation industry and is a key resource utilized across the entire Aviation, Aerospace and Defense Practice.
Education and Experience:
- Lead the Market Intelligence team to achieve established goals
- Undertake complex quantitative, qualitative, strategic, and financial analysis through a variety of activities which include; primary and secondary research, benchmarking, model building, analyzing client data, and evaluating improvement initiatives
- Lead developing and maintaining the firm's commercial air transport forecast models
- Become familiar with commercial air transport industry data sources, issues, and trends
- Collect and summarize market insights about economies, airports, airlines, and policies in a cohesive, creative manner
- Research historical data to map trends and determine how they will influence the industry in the future
- Analyze key drivers and trends of the commercial air transport industry, particularly the Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) business within it
- Lead client engagements including client, team, and project management
- Mainly focused on market sizing, strategic planning, and merger and acquisition due diligence
- Develop and present client deliverables
- Lead developing internal and public facing presentations and publications
- Including developing articles and interview responses for commercial aviation magazines and journals from around the world
- Work closely and productively within teams to achieve established goals
- Travel nationally and internationally, as required, to support clients
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent experience/training
- Forecasting experience
- Project management experience
- Prior team leadership / management experience preferred
- Self-motivated and dedicated to achieving firm-wide goals
- Excellent upward and downward management skills
- Strong interest in the aviation industry
How to Apply
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Tableau skills
- Intermediate SQL and Python skills preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication, time management, and organization skills
- Customer Service oriented with ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing work environment
- Ability to be productive in a team environment and interface professionally, credibly, and objectively with colleagues and clients
- Self-directed, resourceful, willing to take initiative, work independently, and solve problems with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Please send resume/CV and cover letter to: CAVOK.Careers@cavokgroup.com
- To learn more, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter: @OliverWyman http://cavok.oliverwyman.com/careers
With more than 2,900 professionals in over 40 cities around the globe, Oliver Wyman is the leading management consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, organizational transformation, and leadership development. The firm helps clients optimize their businesses, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is part of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC].
For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com; http://cavok.oliverwyman.com/
Oliver Wyman's Aviation, Aerospace & Defense practice works with OEM's, commercial passenger and cargo carriers, MRO's, other service providers, and government entities to develop and implement business growth strategies, improve operational efficiencies, and maximize organizational engagements for aviation, aerospace, and defense clients over the past five years, and have consulted to nearly three quarters of the Fortune 500 firms in these sectors. The practice serves the industry worldwide with consultants based in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world's leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 60,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of approximately $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice, and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer.
For Recruiter - Key Words:
Management, Leadership, Excel, Detail-Oriented, Communication, Forecasting, Market-Sizing, Presentation Skills
This job has expired.