Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Job Title: Direct Hire: Nurse Practitioner
Duties & Responsibilities: Performs annual preventative health risk assessment for Medicare, Medicaid, and Affordable Care Act members of specific health plans via home assessments. These assessments will be performed utilizing company approved, HIPAA compliant, platforms. Visits must comply with all regulatory guidelines established by CMS for all visits completed.
What we Offer:
- Masters or Doctorate degree from an accredited NP program
- Home Health experience (preferred)
- 1 year of in-home assessment experience (preferred)
- Current RN and NP license in the present state of practice
- Board certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Association of Nurse Practitioner (AANP)
- Unencumbered state driver's license
- Proof of sufficient car insurance coverage for the state appointments are scheduled to be completed in.
How to Apply:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 401k eligibility after 6 months of employment
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our careers page at https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allyon/
Allyon, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Allyon, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Multiple locations in Maine: Portland, Saco, Bangor, Augusta, Westbrook, Lewiston
This job has expired.