Who We Are
Eide Bailly is a business advisory and accounting firm focused on helping our clients embrace the opportunity that change and innovation can bring to their business. We offer our clients a range of services and solutions to tackle risk and spur their growth. Our Technology Consulting team is part of Eide Bailly's growing specialty service division, focused on the consulting and implementation of today's leading technology solutions. We are nationally recognized as a Top 5 Global Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider, four-time NetSuite Partner of the Year, Salesforce Gold Consulting partner, Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, top-tier Boomi integration partner, and a leading full-stack data analytics provider.
About The Team
We are a team of individuals who believe that working together in fun and creative ways is the best way to serve our clients. Our award-winning team is proud of its many offerings of strategic technology services and solutions. We believe in guiding clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation- All the way from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, training, go-live and post-implementation support. Unlike other NetSuite providers you won't be expected to 'do it all,' but instead work as a top talent team to help our clients to turn business challenges into opportunities.
Why Work at Eide Bailly?
Perks of the job
Typical Day in the Life
- 1:1 mentor support
- Personalized career coaching
- Opportunity to connect and work with top vendors in the technology consulting space
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work environment
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks starting PTO
- Premium subscription to the Calm App
- Corporate matching dollars to the nonprofit(s) of your choice
- Paid certification training
- Fast track in career growth and opportunities
As the NetSuite Vertical Lead, you will provide insight, thought leadership, and direct a team of consultants as they implement NetSuite for the Eide Bailly client base. The vertical lead will be responsible for a portfolio of projects & personnel in the Products Vertical (Inventory related projects, inclusive of advanced manufacturing, warehouse management services, demand planning, etc.). To be successful this individual should consider themselves a business owner, running a professional services organization for their vertical.
Who you are Position qualifications
- Own and manage a portfolio of projects in the Products Vertical
- Participate in resource assignments and allocation planning
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with client stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction during the life of the project
- Ensure that projects run in accordance with Eide Bailly's Implementation Methodology
- Manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams to ensure design, task completion, timeline and budget are met appropriately
- Ensure quality standards for delivery are exceeded, perform 360 reviews throughout the course of the project
- Manage client satisfaction KPIs throughout all phases of the project through various forms of communication, including check-ins, status calls, emails, etc.
- Perform or advise on project-related work as needed to support your team and project portfolio
- Empowering team members to make sound and thoughtful decisions when performing their work
- Maintain clear lines of communication with the Eide Bailly NetSuite practice leaders; communicate escalations as needed, process improvements, team results, etc.
- Develop and maintain training plans for the team to grow skillsets and ensure we maintain skillsets across the team
- Developing & maintaining documentation for leading best practices in the vertical
- Participate in hiring when needed, and identifying when a new hire is needed in order to support projects
- Ensure proper assignment of work to team members, maintain oversight of productivity and time review
- Work effectively to team members in multiple time zones, across multiple departments, and in multiple countries
What inspires you
- You have 10+ years of experience in NetSuite or other ERPs
- You have 5+ years of experience in consulting, preferably in NetSuite software implementations.
- You're able to act as a lead and subject matter expert either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge in NetSuite for all things inventory related
- You have a track record of excellent client satisfaction, both internally and externally
- Outstanding communication skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing
- You appreciate the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses and the leadership within them
- You appreciate the opportunity to 'wow' a client
- You value influencing others for the positive, contributing to their training and career development
- You are innovative and enjoy thinking creatively
- You enjoy bringing value to project teams by supporting them in ensuring timely delivery, risk management, and helping to manage client communications where needed.
- Having opportunities to ask questions and present answers as it relates to solving business problems, both internally and for a client
- Making contributions that impact you and "future generations" by developing processes and content that provide value to you, your team, and others
- You seek appreciation for your contributions and want to have purpose in the work you do.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook
or our About Us
This job has expired.