Who You'll Work With
Slalom Emerge is a team of trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper-specialized expertise.
We are looking for team members that can design, development, and deliver creative cloud networking solutions while working on team-based projects.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Understanding of Cloud Well-Architected and Security Frameworks and ability to apply / adjust the concepts to customer environments
- Big picture thinker that can take technical requirements and align / solution around enterprise style deployment
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly scalable and resilient cloud network designs on public clouds with on-prem connectivity
- Developed deep expertise with CSPs with focus on networking
- Expand knowledge into other areas of cloud and cloud technologies
- Regional travel up to 30%
- Network architecture / support / implementation experience in enterprise environments
- AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Alibaba, Tencent and or GCP experience in enterprise environments
- Serverless network architecture deployment and support
- Kubernetes network architecture deployment and support
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible).
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution.
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.