WSFS Bank is seeking a Mortgage Sales Assistantfor the WSFS Mortgage division. The Mortgage Sales Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and sales support to a team of Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs). The incumbent will provide a wide range of duties related to day-to-day sales functions, and will act as the main facilitator for communications between the MLO and customers. The incumbent will work with customers to set expectations around appointments, loan statuses, rate inquiries, and other information. The incumbent will confirm appointments and review documents with customers at the time of the applications to ensure efficiency. The incumbent will provide marketing support to Mortgage Loan Originators, and act as a liaison between Customers and MLOs. The incumbent will also be required to attend in-person loan closings at Customer’s homes or places of business and be willing and able to travel to locations in Philadelphia, Southeastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware. The ideal candidate for this role will be self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic team environment, ambitious, and looking to pursue a career in Residential Mortgage sales.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm in Wayne, PA
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have previous sales and customer service experience.
- Must have the ability to travel to different Bank and Customer locations to perform loan closings.
- Must be registered or be able to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Previous experience in residential mortgage originations is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems quickly and independently.
- Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on difficult and important issues affecting individual loan transactions within their level of authority.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
- Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 10-25 lbs.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, decision making, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, memorizing, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
- This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
- Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit
- Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.