Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
We are filling multiple FULL-TIME positions for Shift 1, during the day!
Our #ReferenceLab Molecular Department is expanding to bring on new technologies. We are ramping up the hiring of a variety of candidates with a range of experience areas/levels to support both current and new technologies. If you have experience in infectious diseases, hereditary genetics, or somatic mutation, and want to be part of the next generation of industry leaders, we'd love to hear from you!
You put the pro in medical laboratory professional. You've got problem-solving instincts, a passion for patient care, and the technical training to deliver quality results. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
In this role, you will:
You will need:
- Perform a vital part of the patient care process through high complexity testing
- Analyze, review, and report testing results
- Recognize when corrective action is needed and implement effective solutions
- Work in a fast-paced laboratory environment with biological and chemical hazards
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control
Bonus points if you've got:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology; or Bachelor of Science in Chemical, Biological, or Physical Science with 1 year of Medical Technology training
- 1 year of laboratory training or experience performing high complexity testing
- Strong reading, writing, and analytical skills
- Ability to operate general laboratory equipment, including but not limited to: telephones, computers, automated analyzers, centrifuges, microscopes, manual and automated pipettes, and audible alarms.
We'll give you:
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience performing high complexity testing within area of specialty
- Certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists or equivalent
We also want you to know:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) plus a company match
- A sense of belonging - we're a community!
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Sonic Reference Laboratory, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.