Job ID: 428021
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This Millwright/maintenance lead will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is operating safely and efficiently by completing preventative maintenance requirements, following diagrams, reading operations manuals and troubleshooting malfunctions, and giving direction/supervising the actions of the other maintenance personnel.
- Conduct machine installs and repairs, maintenance and facilities repair, including electrical, mechanical, welding, fabrication of special parts as needed
- Assigns and leads other pipe machine maintenance personnel in the performance of their duties
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts and complete tasks
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance
- Maintain the cleanliness, functionality, and safety of equipment and work areas
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Proven work experience with electrical and mechanical components
- At least one year of industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Supervisory skills preferred
- Welding skills preferred
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Newnan Job Segment:
Pipe Welding, Fabrication, Chemical Engineer, Temporary, Manufacturing, Contract, Engineering
This job has expired.