Your new company
Our client is a Developer-Builder who are Nationally known for completing multifamily residential projects for, over 60 years.
Your new role
The need has arisen for a Superintendent who has strong knowledge and skill in the residential sector of Construction. You will be responsible for the completion of a new development in White Plains, NY. You will be required to finish the project on time and on budget, while maintaining the highest level of safety standards.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related field
• Extensive computer knowledge: Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and email
• 5+ years of experience in the Construction Industry in New York
• Be able to travel within New York
• Track record of completing New York Multifamily projects
What you'll get in return
Salary will be commensurate with experience with the company willing to offer a more lucrative salary for the right person who can undertake the job and then be available to move onto more ground up work past this project.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career