Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You put the pro in medical laboratory professional. You've got problem-solving instincts, a passion for patient care, and the technical training to deliver quality results. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is full-time during first shift.
In this role, you will:
All you need is:
- Perform a vital part of the patient care process through moderate and high complexity testing
- Analyze, review, and report testing results
- Recognize when corrective action is needed and implement effective solutions
- Work in a fast-paced laboratory environment with biological and chemical hazards
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control
Bonus points if you've got:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology; or Bachelor of Science in Chemical, Biological, or Physical Science with 1 year of Medical Technology training
- 1 year of laboratory training or experience performing high complexity testing
- Certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists or equivalent
- Strong reading, writing, and analytical skills
- Ability to operate general laboratory equipment, including but not limited to: telephones, computers, automated analyzers, centrifuges, microscopes, manual and automated pipettes, and audible alarms.
We'll give you:
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience performing high complexity testing within area of specialty
We also want you to know:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) plus a company match
- A sense of belonging - we're a community!
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.