Who we are:
La Rabida Children's Hospital is the only hospital of its kind in Chicago. As an acute care specialty hospital, we focus on treating those with complex medical conditions, chronic illnesses, developmental disabilities, abuse and trauma. La Rabida is a place unlike any other. We understand the needs of families with children battling the most serious or complicated of conditions. With teams of the best healthcare providers in Chicago, we give continuous, comprehensive care, education and support, helping families face their unique obstacles head on.
La Rabida offers rewarding job opportunities across a wide array of clinical, administrative and support service functions. If you're ready to work for an organization where caring is a way of life, you've come to the right place. Oh, and the lakefront views are spectacular too!
$500 SIGNING BONUS
1 Full-time position
- Performs various delegated direct and indirect patient care activities as well as administrative duties to support the nursing staff in the provision of patient care in the Outpatient Clinic.
- Performs within the supervising Registered Professional Nurse's scope of practice consistent with the MA's education, training and experience.
- Duties shall include, but are not limited to, operating specialized equipment, performing point of care laboratory tests and data entry.
- Delegated duties to the MA shall not constitute the practice of medicine or invasive procedures.
Job RequirementsWhat we need from you:
What you will receive:
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Completed accredited MA program required.
- Minimum one year of ambulatory care experience required. One year of pediatric ambulatory experience preferred.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant required.
- CPR certification required. Only certifications issued by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross will be accepted.
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Plan - plan for your future and life after La Rabida with our customized 403b plan with generous matching
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) - we make sure employees have the time they need to recharge and be the best versions of themselves!
• Tuition Reimbursement - looking to continue your education toward a Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
La Rabida Children's Hospital is very proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Recommended Skills
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Ambulatory Care
- Data Entry
- Health Care
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network! Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Full-Time Street Address
6501 South Promontory Drive Location
Chicago, IL Job Type
Health Care, Admin - Clerical, Nonprofit - Social Services Experience
Not Specified Date Posted
This job has expired.