HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Ensures a cost, time and quality efficient material supply
- Plans, implements and optimizes measures in terms of material and production logistics
- Supervises forklift drivers and warehouse operatorsIs responsible for continuous improvement of material flow in the production
- Develops employees with regular trainings and briefingOptimizes inventoriesPerforms stock taking
- Communications Skills - Communicates effectively withapplicable departments. Written communication may include tie-in logs e-mail,and other required company documents
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpretdocuments such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, andprocedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Abilityto speak effectively before groups and customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiplyand divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions anddecimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpretbar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply commonsenseunderstanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagramform. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables instandardized situations.
- Education and / or Experience - High School diploma or generaleducation degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and / ortraining; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to operate specificequipment or tools and rotate through all lines in this job classification.
- Safety Roles and Responsibilities
- The department managers are themain points of contact between the supervisors and site management on a day today basis. Just like sales, production and quality, safety should have keyrequirements/metrics as part of the manager's job responsibilities. Theseresponsibilities should include:
- Provide support to supervisors in the area of safety and health
- Serve as a point of assistance when safety resources (technological, personnel, financial, etc.) are needed in their department(s)
- Review accident investigations and near misses occurring in their area of responsibility
- Actively participate on facility safety teams where necessary
- Serve as a resource for technical support and knowledge
- Become intimately familiar with and comply fully with safety standards so as to present a positive model for associates to follow
- Participate in the safety budget process as needed
- Assist in setting and achieving goals for promoting a positive safety culture
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.