CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
We have a current opening for a Material Planner (Day Shift) to join our team in Fargo.
- Controls and schedules the flow of goods, information, and resources.
- Procurement of material and warehousing and distribution of raw materials, goods-in process, inventory management.
- Controls the commercial impact of the complete range of activities (May include receiving, locating, and dispatching, sourcing, purchasing, and optimizing inventory levels).
- Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, design changes, and other data to plan and develop logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
- Develops and implements program activities, coordinates efforts of subcontractors, suppliers, production departments, and field service personnel, and resolves problems in area of logistics to ensure meeting of commitments.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- This position pays $59,500 - $80,500
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma/GED
- 5 or more years of manufacturing material planning experience
- This position pays 59,500 to 80,500
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical discipline
- Strong technical skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice