CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Marketing Communications Campaign Manager -Financial Services is responsible for development, tactical execution and analysis of campaigns to meet aggressive customer acquisition and volume goals involving private label credit card and insurance products. These campaigns ultimately target retail customers, while also accounting for dealer, internal segment and internal communication channels; additional support regarding vendor management will also be required.
The ideal candidate will be near the Racine, WI office with a hybrid work model.
- Budget planning - Effectively manage marketing spend on all B2B and B2C promotional campaigns.
- Campaign effectiveness - Provide campaign analysis, including customer engagement, dealer participation and cost of conversion in deployed promotions.
- Channel marketing - Recommend new tools and processes for dealers to leverage, including the usage of Financial Services offerings to increase the sales of Parts & Service.
- Promote private label credit card and Insurance offerings to loyalty and prospective customers through effective communications, internally and externally. Look for new ways to increase awareness and adoption among retail end-users; and analyze campaign effectiveness.
- Coordinate cross-segment, customer-facing marketing campaigns that support CNH Industrial Capital's strategic initiatives. Collaborate within Capital and with CNH Industrial partners to enhance go-to-market effectiveness while also providing consistent, integrated messaging enhancing the CX experience.
- Lead timely, accurate development of communications supporting monthly dealer summary sheet.
- Lead the design and execution of Partner Program marketing communication materials for distribution and promotion within Ag and CE brands. Adhere to brand standards for each of our equipment Brand partners.
- Write/edit and effectively disseminate Policy Updates and process improvements.
- The Marketing Communications Campaign Manager will be accountable for successful planning, development and tactical execution of promotional campaigns as follows:
- Targeted Marketing Communications - Target marketing to retail end-users via print, email and digital channels. All activities should connect to the company's integrated strategy with Commercial counterparts and key initiatives for CNH Industrial Capital volume growth.
- Field Marketing Communications - Develop and launch marketing and promotional materials to support awareness and growth of Partner Program offerings through varied channels (i.e., Dealers, Distributors, Coops, etc.) in alignment with CNH Industrial sales and distribution strategies. This includes dealership signage, collateral materials, Dealer Portal, DAM systems and sales training modules.
- Campaign Analytics - Develop and launch campaigns with measurable results. Collect and analyze data, and share with Capital peers and brand counterparts. Adopt a best practice system of analyze, assess, adjust for continuous improvement that drives campaign optimization.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BBA), in marketing, journalism, communications or business
- 3+ years marketing/communications experience in all marketing channels and customer segments
- At least 3 years of corporate or financial services experience
- Proven Marketing Management or Product Management success in a B2B or B2C environment
- Demonstrated success with digital platforms, marketing strategy and execution
- Strong project management and organization skills; ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on deadline and on budget
- The ability to work independently and the ability to manage external vendor and contract relationships
- Previous experience with B2B writing and editing, developing marketing messages, marketing content, sales collateral for multiple audiences
- Ability to think strategically and develop sound solutions for multiple audiences. With this comes the ability to motivate a sales force to embrace and implement strategic direction. Candidate needs to be self-starting / motivated / high energy
- Exceptional verbal and written skills and strong attention to detail
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice