CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Marketing Communication Representative College Co-op will support product lines, events, and digital assignments, coordinating and ensuring the operation of marketing endeavors, from planning to implementation. Projects include: campaign planning, project management and reporting in addition to content creation, organization and coordination to ensure assets are effective and meaningful to internal and external partners. This role will frequently interact with internal colleagues across segments and outside partners, including advertising agencies and other suppliers! Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, and well-organized. Read more about the responsibilities below!
- Assist with marketing campaign planning, calendarization, and time-lines in Work-front.
- Gather campaign results in conjunction with Senior Campaign Managers and agency partners.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, digital and social media content.
- Support in planning and execution of photo-shoots alongside Campaign Managers.
- Assist with Media/Asset Management - Post photo-shoots.
- Support campaign managers in aggregating content and create time-lines for both in-person, virtual events, and marketing campaigns on-line and offline assets.
- Support Channel Marketing Manager with creation and delivery of marketing plans across our dealer channel.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related degree area
- Have transportation to get you to and from the facility
- Must be able to begin work part-time during the fall semester and work part-time during the school year (15-20 hrs/wk) and full time during the summer months (up to 40 hrs/wk)
Perks of being a CNH Industrial Intern/College Co-op!
We're excited that you're considering an Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities hosted by current employees
- Furnished subsidized housing (for qualified internship/co-ops only)
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.