Marketing & Administrative Brokerage Specialist
Job Description Summary
The Senior Brokerage Specialist will report to the Operations Manager and will serve as the support for the fee-earner and/or team. This position is responsible for support and management of client service activities such as pitch and proposals, transaction support, and fee-earner administrative support. The Brokerage Specialist will interact with various departments within the organization on behalf of the fee-earner to ensure they are able to meet the needs of their clients.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Support content creation process with regards to timeline and production cycle
- Create and edit the content of marketing materials and presentations to include flyers, corporate leasing proposals, case studies, qualifications booklets, email blasts, invitations, and website content using Adobe InDesign
- Proactively and routinely updates and manage team's database
- Compile, analyze, and write/ oversee creation of client-facing content including brochures, flyers, and floor plans for exclusive building listings and project manage the printing and binding of books for the team
- Contribute to local market and team's thought leadership effort by attending and participating in internal sales meetings and utilize the insight for meaningful client-facing content
- Participate in development of market information for pitch and/or proposal materials
- Provide property level analytics to fee-earners including the creation and coordination of initial listing presentations, broker opinion of value, and any ongoing client service deliverables
- Work with local brokers to drive direction and implementation of all marketing efforts as it pertains to promotion of specific listings
- Create proposal responses and pitches to include writing and editing of company information, proposal text, and graphics
- Design, animate, and produce client presentations by utilizing multiple forms of graphics including uploading and color adjustment of photos
- Manage progression of escrow process working with photographers, engineers, environmental surveyors, escrow officers, title reps, etc.
- Assist in draft, review and analysis of lease/sale documents, maintaining edits and updating Salesforce
- Coordinate with other departments and utilize various resources based on the needs of the fee-earner
- Support timeliness of deliverables to ensure edits and comments are streamlined in one file and changes are made efficiently
- Manage Client and Project database
- Keep web listings on the Corporate website updated
- Manage due diligence and marketing process with clients for investment sales and leasing projects
- Assist in new entries and updates on property listing sites- both internal and external
- Provide marketing, transaction and basic administrative support.
Demonstrated experience should include:
Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience in marketing/administration or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including creating and editing marketing materials
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate proficiency with Adobe InDesign
- Detail oriented, self-starter, well organized, able to set priorities and handle multiple projects at any given time, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment independently
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and a Customer Service mentality
- Obtain a CA real estate agents license within 90 days of hire.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.