Adecco is exclusively assisting our cosmetic manufacture customer with their needs of Machine Operators. NEW PAY RATES!!!!!
This machine operator will work as a batchmaker or compounder and will learn how to recreat cosmetic product formulas by basically mix a variety of raw materials and components.
In addition, the following is also required:
*This is a Machine Operator position.
* Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures.
* Collecting all materials and equipment needed to begin the process.
* Taking precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components.
* Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications.
* Checking output to ensure the highest quality.
*Comply with policies, procedures, quality standards and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
* Must be able to stand 60% and walk 40% of the shift.
* Must be able to lift/move up to approximately 15-50 pounds (10% of shift) and reach above shoulder 5% of shift.
*Must maintain the work stations in order and must clean and sanitize the equipment as needed.
*HSD or GED A+
*Long term Assignment, possible temp to perm for the right candidate
*Covid-19 save enviroment
2 nd Shift -3:15 PM to 11:30PM $15.22
Location: Congers, NY 10920
Start date: ASAP.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please call us ASAP to schedule an interview.
We will love to make you part of the team!
SE HABLA ESPANOL
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records