Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Inspect manufactured product from the line to insure end consumer satisfaction. Work with machine operator to correct defects.
- Assembles and thoroughly inspects C/M product quality throughout the production shift. Regularly pulls molding from production containers, and inspecting thoroughly.
- Reports defects or other quality issues to the machine operator immediately.
- Signs off on product quality.
- Follows up to ensure defects are corrected.
- Documents and records inspection results in a spreadsheet format.
- Performs basic Shop Floor tasks related to creating and releasing containers.
- Sorts C/M rejected planks (B stack). Documents and records the results of sorting.
- During change-over and PM, assists machine operator with assigned of tasks.
- Performs other tasks assigned by management.
This position requires attention to detail, good communication skills, team interaction skills, a desire to learn and be trained on product specifications. Needs to be able to lift 40 pounds. EDUCATION:
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.