Welcome to Vaco - an uncommon company with an empowered culture. At Vaco, we welcome talented innovators seeking a collaborative environment where creative freedom rings.
Since 2002, we have expanded to more than 40 locations, and we have no plans of slowing down anytime soon. We are seeking big thinkers to lead us into the future and explore the career of a lifetime.
• Ranked the #1 Best Staffing Firm to Work for in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts (Category: 500+ Employees)
• An Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company in America every year since 2007!
A Day in the Life
The Anchor Partner is a strategic business thinker and team builder. Someone who is highly competitive with a servant leader's heart. Leading through individual production, the Anchor Partner is the beacon of success by identifying market trends, attracting and retaining top performing talent, developing high performing teams, coaching, counseling and teaching. The Anchor Partner embodies the core tenets of Vaco. As Anchor, you will:
Desired Competencies and Skills:
- Adept financial manager responsible for ensuring a realistic positive P&L, cash flow statement and balance sheet based on the needs of the organization and individual location for both short term and long term viability.
- Set example for all in the office with pace and intensity of personal production
- Sell and promote all Vaco lines of business by attracting new clients and consultants as well as building on-going relationship to maintain base.
- Attract, develop and train; retain and motivate sales and recruiting talent
- Working with producers set realistic expectations, coaching and motivating talent to set producers up for success.
- Identify line of business leadership; giving individuals the tools and support to lead their teams
- Foster brand identify in local markets through social media, events and public relations congruent with Vaco global marketing
- Contribute to Vaco global by promoting cross location and functional sharing of Vaco best practices
- Develop succession for key leadership roles including but not limited to Anchor Partner and Line of Business leaders
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
- Ensures Accountability - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Attracts Top Talent - attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
- Manages Conflict - handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise
- Customer Focus - building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust - gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and. authenticity.
- Drives Results - consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Being Resilient - rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Action Oriented - taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Communicates Effectively - developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Decision Quality - making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Drives Engagement - creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Bullhorn preferred.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years experience with a staffing and/or consulting company, contract or permanent placement sales with progressive supervision and fiduciary responsibility.
- History of success leading and developing high performing teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in business/accounting/finance/audit/IT preferred.
- MBA; CPA designation a plus.
Approximately 20% of work time traveling.
For more than 15 years, Vaco has matched people with the right careers and consulting opportunities in the areas of finance, accounting, technology, and administration. Vaco's name is derived from Latin meaning "to free yourself from work," and this is what we strive to deliver to our 7500+ international clients every day. Our clients span all industries and business stages; including household names like Google, Oracle, Verizon, Nestle, Goldman Sachs, and more. Since 2007, Inc. Magazine has named Vaco one of the fastest growing private companies in America. Experience what it's like to free yourself with Vaco. Learn more at www.Vaco.com.
California residents may also access Vaco's HR Notice at Collection for California Applicants and Employees.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race (including but not limited to traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or local law.