Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The Manager, Renewable Development will support and assist the department with the development of utility-scale wind and solar energy projects in Michigan.
- Identify development prospects, including market assessments, fatal flaw identification and initial site reconnaissance
- Secure site control for development prospects, including negotiating leases, easements and other agreements with landowners.
- Coordinate landowner communication efforts.
- Take a lead role in obtaining certain local, state and/or federal permits
- Represent Invenergy LLC with customers, landowners, state and local officials and other stakeholders.
- Initiate and manage generation interconnection activities.
- Oversee project design.
- Assist project budgeting and scheduling.
- Manage tasks according to budgets and schedules, including coordinating internal and external technical support.
- Bachelors Degree. Engineering or business degrees preferred.
- Minimum 5 -7 years' industry experience.
- Strong organizational, networking, leadership, time management, and accounting skills.
- Strong public speaking and personal skills.
- Ability to write effective, concise reports.
- Familiarity with energy project development, real estate development, transmission and power project engineering are advantageous.
- Valid drivers license
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.