Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
Spencer's is looking for a dynamic leader to manage our Order Management System (OMS) Operations. You will be the recognized manager of the OMS capability for the enterprise and support the mission of the organization internally as well as with external partners. This involves the design, execution and constant improvement of an overarching operational capability. This role will support the strategies, by partnering across multiple business units and technology teams, by implementing unified commerce initiatives that help our guests shop anywhere, anytime, anyplace.
- Partner with company cross functional team member to drive fulfillment strategies that support the company roadmap.
- Develop standard operating models, shared across business units, for real time monitoring of solutions as well as developing comprehensive strategic approaches for operation and visibility.
- Continuous evaluation, definition and execution of the resource needs to succeed.
- Establish operational metrics and measurement capabilities for OMS execution, ensuring strict monitoring and reaction.
- Work with the IT teams to execute to the product roadmap and be the key partner to understand and define requirements.
- Partner with leadership to execute the following:
- Reporting for business constitutes, via dashboards and other tools, of exact status of operations.
- Management of OMS exceptions.
- Identification, escalation and management of issues in partnership with IT.
- Anticipate and identify issues and opportunities, initiating actions to ensure orders are processed timely and managed efficiently to customer satisfaction.
- Partner with ecommerce teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future customer fulfillment and shipping requirements.
- Partner with store operations to ensure operational understanding.
- Facilitate ideas to enhance the customer experience, reduce total cost, and improve speed to customer.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 years previous experience working with store/ecommerce retail operations.
- 5+ years in progressively responsible positions within a retail organization.