Reporting to the Director, Case Management, Case Management, this position is responsible for management, leadership, and coordination of the departments of Care Coordination Services to promote the healing mission of Saint Agnes Medical Center and to ensure the timely delivery of utilization review, discharge planning and supportive professional case management and psychosocial services to patients, families, and hospital staff.
1. Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school is required.
2. State of California Registered Nurse (RN) is required. Clinical professionals currently licensed outside the State of California will be provided six (6) months from date of hire to obtain equivalent California state licensure.
3. Four (4) years of professional experience as a licensed clinical professional is required.
4. Two (2) years of supervisory/management experience in healthcare environment is required.
5. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
6. Certified Case Manager (CCM) certification preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our