The Manager, Ambulatory Sales is responsible for driving incremental revenue within the Ambulatory segment's existing customer base. The Sales Manager will be responsible for working with the team to build a high-energy and growth focused sales organization through implementing strategic and tactical changes to deliver long term profitability for the organization.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:Do you fit our team?
- Manage high volume, high profit accounts with excellent levels of retention and brand loyalty
- Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales team, while maintaining focus on the company's strategic goals
- Experience driving predictable growth managing sales metrics in a SalesForce.com CRM application environment.
- Establishes performance goals for the sales team, and monitors performance on a daily basis
- Lead the effort to build a strong inside growth team including recruiting, hiring, training and development of personnel
- Develops, or participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Plan for the sales channel
- Directs sales team to achieve revenue growth objectives established in the Company's operational plan
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of Waystar
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of Waystar
- Leads a team in identifying and closing existing business sales opportunities, initiates action plans to approach and secure new solutions
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Bachelor Degree required
- Master Degree is preferred
- At least 4 years of experience managing a high performing inside sales team
- Healthcare, Technology, Financial Services backgrounds are preferred
- Experience managing in a transactional/subscription based environment
- Ability to successfully manage high activity in a metrics driven environment
- Must be able to provide documented results from previous Sales Management roles
- Salesforce.com experience highly desired
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
This job has expired.