Overview / Responsibilities
Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Maintenance Technician in Reno, NV. Wood offers full time medical benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and much more. As a Field Service Tech you will partner with Route Managers on executing service plans in route accounts and providing customers with problem solving support. You will be given a territory and will be responsible maintaining and calibrate chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Execute required chemistry tests, log and report data, and maintain product inventories at customer accounts
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices.
- Install, calibrate and maintain chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment at customer accounts
Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces damp and/or dusty locations, freezing conditions and hot conditions;
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting 50 lbs., stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, use hands to finger, balancing, walking, standing, talk and hear;
- Associate's degree or trade school certification
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.