It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for setup, installation, troubleshooting, repair, and testing of mechanical/electrical equipment including automatic machines, process controls. This includes preventative maintenance activities related to production, building machinery and components.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform any and all Fork lift maintenance and repairs.
- Perform electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and repairs in response to equipment errors or failures during production.
- May repair or produce parts using welders or machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drill presses or other shop equipment.
- Assemble, install or repair electrical or electronic devices, pipe systems, machinery or equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits of machinery, and equipment using schematics, blueprints, and manuals.
- Perform preventative, and predictive maintenance on equipment as directed by supervisor.
- Test all repairs and installations for correct functionality.
- Record all work, and parts used.
- Assure safe work practices, and company policies are adhered to at all times.
- Must be available to work flexible hours and be on call as needed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 2+ Years of maintenance experience in an industrial environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of industrial mechanics, including gears, belts, sheaves, bearings, couplings, and drive lines.
- Understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, valves, and solenoids.
- Knowledge of basic welding, and fabrication.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- Ability to perform tasks under varying conditions (i.e. dust, oil, grease, hot and humid conditions, noise).
- Graduates of industrial, and or electrical technology programs preferred.
- Clean driving record preferred.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.