Job ID: 293760
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
Job Description Summary
This role will be responsible for assisting in preventive maintenance, repair and installation of manufacturing equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot, adjust, and repair equipment
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts and complete tasks
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly; troubleshoot any malfunctions
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements/Skills
- High school diploma / equivalent
- Must have related experience, at least 1 year is preferred
- Knowledge of power tools
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations
- Ability to read/write simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and mechanics
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Fort Myers Nearest Secondary Market:
Cape Coral Job Segment:
Hydraulics, Welding, Maintenance, Chemical Engineer, Electrical, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.