Job ID: 449220
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the operation and daily maintenance of hydraulic and mechanical presses.
- Performs daily inspection and pre-startup PM
- Ability to read drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Starts and operates hydraulic and mechanical presses
- Load and unload machine in an efficient, productive manner
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regards to machine set-up
- Individual is consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
- Responsible for keeping all tools, dies, machine controls in good, working condition - must report immediately to press supervisor if there are any problems with these items
- Ensure paperwork is filled out completely and accurately
- Clean-up of working area and entire surroundings
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.Required Skills
- High school diploma or GED, preferred
- At least 1 year experience and/or training, preferred
- Ability to interpret drawings and schematics
- Ability to read a tape measure and caliper
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as requested
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
What CRH Offers You
- Lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Intermittent bending, lifting, stooping, reaching, walking, and squatting
- Standing for long periods of time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Leviat, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Scranton Nearest Secondary Market:
Wilkes Barre Job Segment:
Construction, Industrial, Machinist, Hydraulics, Equipment Operator, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.