M365 Solution Architect
Job Description Summary
The M365 Solution Architect a part of the Global Mission Critical Facilities function. This role is responsible for analyzing business needs, defining the architecture for and participating in the delivery of technical solutions to complex business and technical requirements using the power platform / M365.
Essential Job Duties:
- Act as the lead Architect in working with Client staff and its contractors to carry out the Solution Architecture, and Platform (on-premises, cloud and/or hybrid) optimization function and drive SharePoint user adoption
- Create functional design documents, translate the business requirements into system requirements, and demo solutions to key stakeholders
- Work with Client SMEs and other stakeholders to validate the high-level intersystem view and to define, document, and validate high-level business requirements and associated business processes
- Design, develop and implement SharePoint sites and workflows
- Participate in joint application development sessions with Client SMEs to develop and document detailed functional business requirements
- Provide input to the strategic planning process and plan the tactics for the implementation to meet established business goals
- Migrate current SharePoint instances and shared-drive environment into a single consolidated SharePoint instance where feasible
- Establish vision and goals for managed software that ties with overall direction of the Firm
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
Education / Experience / Training
- Experience in the latest web-development tools and methodologies is needed
- Solid analysis and design skills are important as well as good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently; Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively
- Excellent attention to detail, mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands
- Bachelors degree required
- Requires ten years or more years of experience
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.
The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.
The compensation for the position is: $153,000.00 - $180,000.00
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
This job has expired.