Red Rock Job Corps Center is looking to add to our Wellness team to assist with preventative and emergency health services as well as provide wellness education to students to ensure positive group living relations and achievement in the program.
Why choose us?
We are dedicated to providing our students the opportunity to build a successful future! The Red Rock Job Corps Center is a residential, year-round campus where we offer hands-on career training and educational skills to prepare our students, typically ages 16 through 24, for a successful future.
A scenic campus like no other! We are located a mile and a half from Lake Jean, inside Rickets Glen State Park in Lopez, PA.
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for the employee
no cost for single enrollees, opportunity to buy up for a richer plan and/or dependent coverage
- Employer sponsored Wellness Program
- Retirement plan options
- Professional development opportunities
- 12 paid holidays a year
- Generous vacation and sick time accruals
- Voluntary benefits offered through VOYA
- Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts and/or Dependent care FSA
- Employer HSA Match Program
- 401k after one year of service with employer matching
- Employee Assistance Program, etc
- Discounted dinner for $2.50 per employee per meal
Mondays thru Fridays - WEEKENDS OFF!!!Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent required. LPN Certification from an accredited program and a valid, active, unrestricted in-state license to practice as an LPN required. A minimum of one year of health care experience preferred. Regional Approval required. Position Summary
Responsible to provide preventative and emergency health services and wellness education to students. Evaluates, determines and recommends appropriate medical, mental health and dental services for student population. Ensures confidentiality of sensitive information and compliance with all HIPAA laws.Management
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no manipulation of student data.
- Assists Wellness Director to coordinate and provide medical, mental and dental services for students.
- Complies with local and federal guidelines for the administration of all medications and maintenance of medical records.
- Ensures compliance with HIPPA and other applicable laws and regulations regarding patient privacy and the maintenance of medical records.
- May assist in conducting cursory medical examinations for students as allowed by state practice law).
- Performs first aid treatment, bedside patient care and other wellness services as required.
- Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary environment within Wellness Services.
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and work productivity standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete all required job responsibilities. Proactively maintains the skills required to perform job duties.
- Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as required by the PRH.
- Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them accountable for their actions and behavior.
- Provides quality programs and services for students and ensures that quality is maintained and student needs are met. Pursues improvement and enhancement of programs and services.
- Exchanges ideas and information, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner and contributes meaningfully to group efforts by offering relevant ideas and knowledge. Provides quality and timely information to DOL/Company when requested.
- Effectively articulates thoughts and ideas. Identifies problems, analyzes causes and evaluates appropriate solutions prior to taking or recommending actions. Follows up to ensure prompt/appropriate action is taken and that problems are in fact corrected.
- Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure effective supervision and services are provided to students.
- Accepts direction and supervision from the Center Director/Center Duty Officer/Shift Manager to include assignments to temporarily perform job responsibilities of other departments and positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
"Adams and Associates, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard trace, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability." This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Support and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.