At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Land Rover Denver has an outstanding opportunity for a Lot Attendant/Service Valet to join the Holman family!
What will you do?
This role is essential to our customers having the best experience possible. The Lot Attendant/Valet provides support to the Sales or Service departments by maintaining all vehicle conditions under the dealership's care and ensuring all vehicle pathways maintain proper flow.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
What are we looking for?
- Maintaining vehicle storage lots in a presentable, well-organized, clean manner.
- Maintaining vehicle lots to ensure eye appeal for customers, as well as monitoring inventory to ensure cars are presentable for sales staff to show.
- Moving and relocating cars and ensuring that all vehicles contain full tanks of fuel.
- Maintaining showroom display.
- Verifying receipt of new vehicles delivered to the dealership and performing damage inspections.
- Maintaining cleanliness of service breezeway and keeping the breezeway clear of vehicles at all times.
- Moving vehicles in and out of technician stalls with care.
- Washing exterior of vehicles and cleaning interior.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Current, valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record, no blemishes.
- Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles.
- Ability to work retail hours.
Compensation: Starts at $16/hr.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.