At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Loan Support Analyst within PNC's Midland Loan Servicing organization, you will be based in Overland Park, KS
- Applies specialty product knowledge to close or administer risk syndicated and/or commercial loan transactions. May have responsibility for fulfilling key fiduciary obligations associated with the Banks Agent role; validating construction due diligence requirements; and/or monitoring construction progress and draw requirements.
- Reviews customized commercial, legal, and related due diligence documentation and reporting to ensure adherence to deal structures and/or regulatory compliance requirements.
- Ensures the appropriate materials and documentation are available to customers, investors, capital markets loan syndications and/or commercial real estate deal teams, as well as external and internal business partners to execute transactions.
- Reviews transactions and related documents, including collateral and construction requirements. Supports work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformance to credit approvals, legal documents, established service levels and applicable procedures.
- Reviews reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. Participates in risk mitigation activities. .
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Consulting - Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Customer Interaction - Knowledge of and ability to utilize practices, tools, and techniques for communicating with a customer.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Financial Analysis - Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Operational Functions - Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Products and Services - Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Relationship Management - Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors, and peers.
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.