Why join this team
Responsible for performing quality assurance by monitoring and testing processes within the Loan Servicing Department. This individual will also use multiple sources of data to analyze trends, reconcile data, and identify areas of improvement. Works closely with Process Improvement Leads in reviewing departmental policies and procedures, as well as performing a risk assessment focusing on gaps and/or lack of controls. Presents management with monthly reports of findings.
This position is expected to be hybrid.
NYC Salary Range - $83,130 - $95,000 annually; compensation is commensurate to geographic location.
What you'll do
What we're seeking
- Regardless of seniority or role, uphold UNFCU's mission, core values, and guiding principles by providing an exceptional service experience to colleagues and members alike through consistent demonstration of our service excellence behaviors.
- Create and maintain documentation of processes, reports, applications and procedures as per department policy.
- Implement a 12-month matrix of functions in Loan Servicing with a calendar of processes to be monitored or tested.
- Maintain and complete a checklist of items to be monitored or tested, identify an appropriate sampling, and perform the quality assurance testing on activities related to the servicing of UNFCU loans. This will include, but is not limited to, monitoring the portfolio for negative amortization, payment allocation, extreme rate testing, accurate accruals, prepaid mortgage payments, escrow disbursements, timely mortgage satisfactions, loan payoff requests, timing of notifications, etc.
- Develop ad-hoc or operational reports to meet ongoing business requirements.
- Collaborate with colleagues as needed to adequately perform all required tasks.
- Responsible for daily review of file maintenance report for accuracy of critical fields.
What makes you stand out
- Bachelor's degree, or some college coursework completed, and 2-4 years of experience in mortgage compliance, servicing, monitoring and/or testing
- Understand applicable regulations or state laws
- Knowledge of mortgage lending compliance requirements (including but not limited to UDAAP, Fair Lending, FDPA, state satisfaction recording laws, and other state mortgage laws)
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Familiarity with working with databases
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Who we are
- Familiarity with FISERV DNA
- Experience in risk management
UNFCU is a global not-for-profit financial institution that serves the UN community. We are committed to providing peace of mind to our members and colleagues and strive to achieve service excellence in all that we do. The best part of UNFCU is the people. Those that choose to work with us often find personal fulfillment, professional growth and a purposeful culture.
UNFCU is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. UNFCU prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by country, federal, state or local laws.
This job has expired.