Listen360+Qiigo, a division of EverCommerce, is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to design and develop scalable frontend and backend applications.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you'll work with architects and product managers to design software solutions, produce high quality code, and deliver scalable applications. You will be involved with every level of development from database technologies to frontend UI frameworks. Your expertise and technical leadership will play a crucial role in our company's product development process.
- Work with architects and product managers to design client-side and server-side architecture
- Collaborate with the development team to design software solutions and bring them from concept to completion
- Work with DevOps to monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues
- Write extensive tests and work with QA to deliver high quality code
- Mentor junior developers and provide technical leadership by sharing knowledge and producing documentation
Listen360+Qiigo, a division of EverCommerce, provides powerful customer insight and marketing solutions, enabling organizations to attract, acquire, and engage with customers, analyze feedback in real time, and transform customers into brand advocates. We work hard for our clients, driving business to their door, increasing ROI, and helping them stay updated on the newest trends in customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.Where
Listen360+Qigo has an office in Alpharetta, Georgia, but this role is open anyone in the United States. This role can be fully remote, hybrid, or fully in-office. Please note that you must be eligible to work for any company in the United States to qualify for this role. There are no sponsorship or visa transfer opportunities available for this position.Skills and experience that we're seeking:
Benefits and Perks
- 5+ years software development experience
- 3+ years Ruby on Rails experience
- Working experience with database technologies and the SQL language
- Experience scaling every level of large web applications
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experiencing maintaining and setting up cloud infrastructure
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, and Docker is a plus
- Experience leading a team is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus, but experience is most important
- Competitive compensation
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, plus a day off to volunteer each year
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.