Requisition ID: 53636
LIFT TRUCK OPERATOR II 3rd SHIFT IP
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Must have fork/squeeze/pole hyster experience
- Excellent attendance (willing to work other shifts and overtime when needed)
- Appropriate following of safety rules
- Conform to safe work practices
- Basic Reading and Math Skills
- Maintain orderly work environment
- Moderate hand/eye coordination
- Reading/comprehension of yarn locations
- Earn lift truck license
- Be self motivated, able to work alone, and willing to perform jobs other than LTO
- Drive fork/squeeze/pole hyster
- Enter production into AS400
- Print yarn tickets from AS400 as Needed
- Take yarn to the warehouse
- Keep work area clean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant. Nearest Major Market: