- Monday: 1:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 6:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (once/month)
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (once/month)
Availability to pick up extra hours as desired.
- Starting at $23.50/hour (based on previous experience)
- $4/hour differential on top of base pay for all hours worked over 36 in one week
- Overtime pay for any hours worked over 40 in one week
- Cost of continuing education credits covered
- CPR certification provided
- Licensing costs covered
- Scrubs provided
- All PPE provided
- Comprehensive benefit program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Wellness program, Retirement Savings plan, etc.)
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chair side procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost-effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned